Subtraction for Workforce Incentive Grants


You may subtract compensation received through the Nursing Facility and Long-term Service and Support Workforce Incentive Grants from your Minnesota income.

To qualify, these payments must be included as wages on your Forms W-2 from your employer.

If you are unsure if you received compensation from this program, contact your employer.

Contact Info

Last Updated