Request Copies of Previous Returns


If you need certified copies of your returns, you must either check the appropriate box on Form M100 or specify that in your letter.

If you need copies of federal tax returns, complete and send federal Form 4506 to the IRS or get a tax return transcript through their website.

How to Request Copies by Letter

In your letter, include:

  • Your full name, address, and Social Security Number
  • The years and types of returns requested
  • Your daytime phone number
  • Indication if you need certified copies
  • Your signature

Mail your request to: 

Contact Info

Last Updated