Withholding Tax Classroom Training
The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership sponsors workshops to help business owners, bookkeepers, and accountants understand their tax obligations and how to meet them.
Employment Taxes and Employer Responsibilities
This seminar provides information on state and federal employment tax requirements and other employer responsibilities. Presenters include:
- Minnesota Department of Revenue
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Insurers Association
- Worker Status: Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Withholding Tax Withholding, Depositing, and Reporting
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (Full day class only)
For a printer-friendly version of this information, see the Employment Taxes and Employer Responsibilities Seminar Flyer.
To register, see the Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership – Seminar Schedule.