Withholding Tax Classroom Training
The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership sponsors workshops to help business owners, bookkeepers, and accountants understand their tax obligations and how to meet them.
Note: We are not currently offering in-person classes to protect the health of our customers and employees. We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information, see Our Response to COVID-19.
Employment Taxes and Employer Responsibilities
This seminar provides information on state and federal employment tax requirements and other employer responsibilities. Presenters include:
- Minnesota Department of Revenue
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Minnesota Department of Labor
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Worker Status: Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Employment Tax Withholding, Depositing, and Reporting
- Unemployment Insurance
- Federal Labor Standards (wage and hour)
- State Labor Standards (wage and hour)
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
For a printer-friendly version of this information, see the Employment Taxes and Employer Responsibilities Seminar Flyer.
To register, see the Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership – Seminar Schedule.