Changing Your Address


You should notify the Minnesota Department of Revenue if you have moved.

You may do either of the following to change your address:

If you email us to change your address, include the following information:

  • The last four digits of your Social Security number
  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your previous mailing address
  • Your current mailing address
  • Your 10-digit phone number

Contact Info

Last Updated