Reservation Income for American Indians Subtraction


Minnesota does not tax certain types of income received by American Indians. If you are a member of an American Indian tribe living and working on the reservation of which you are an enrolled member, you may qualify for a subtraction to lower your Minnesota taxable income.

If your income is exempt from Minnesota income tax, complete Schedule M1M, Income Additions and Subtractions, and file it with your state return.


Contact Info

Last Updated