Appeals Information


If you disagree with a tax or penalty assessed by the Minnesota Department of Revenue, you have 60 days to appeal. You may file an administrative appeal with us or appeal directly to the Minnesota Tax Court. If you need more time, you may request a 30-day extension. You must make all appeals, extension requests, or refund claims in writing. 


Contact Info