Agricultural Workers


If you employ agricultural workers, you must withhold Minnesota income tax if both of these are true:

You must have a Minnesota Tax ID Number and Withholding Tax account before filing and paying. If you need a Minnesota ID number, register:

  • Online
  • By phone at 651-282-5225 or 1-800-657-3605

For more information, see:

Contact Info

Last Updated