Form W-2c


If you made an error on a federal Form W-2 you have already given an employee, give the employee a corrected federal Form W-2c. You must include what was reported on the original W-2 and the corrected information, as directed on the form.

Give the completed Form W-2c to the employee and submit this information to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. You may file Forms W-2c with us for the past four tax years.


Contact Info