Submit Contractor Affidavit Electronically


Important Note: Before the Minnesota Department of Revenue certifies a Contractor Affidavit, we must have all withholding tax returns and payments on file for the entire contract period. To file withholding tax returns or make payments, access your withholding tax account in our e-Services system. If you make a payment, allow 10 business days for us to process your payment before you resubmit your Contractor Affidavit. 

If you have a Minnesota Tax ID Number and a withholding tax account, log in to e-Services with your username and password.

If you do not have a Minnesota ID number or withholding tax account, use our Contractor Affidavit system. We may ask you to register for a Minnesota ID number. For more information, see Registration Requirements for Withholding Tax.

If you are an out-of-state contractor who is not registered for Minnesota Withholding Tax, you will need to submit a Contractor Affidavit by mail. For more information, see Submit Contractor Affidavit by Mail using Form IC134


Contact Info