Revenue Recapture Agency Training
We want to ensure claimant agencies successfully use the Revenue Recapture program. All administrators and authorized users who manage Revenue Recapture claims must complete mandatory training before access is granted.
Note: Users must take training annually.
The training covers how to:
- Access our e-Services system
- Manage recapture claims in e-Services
- Protect private taxpayer data
- Meet program requirements
This is a self-paced computer training. It contains audio with an option of closed captioning.
Before you begin
Make sure you have your agency name and ID number. You can:
- Find this information in e-Services
- Ask your agency administrator
- Use New Agency - 0000000, if you are a new agency
Allow 60 minutes to complete the training.
- You may pause the training if needed
- You must start the training over if your browser closes
- You can download a transcript of the training
- If you need an accommodation to complete the training, contact the Revenue Recapture program
To take the training
We recommend that you use one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
If you are having issues with printing, you should check your Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- Watch and complete the video training. Go to the 2020 Revenue Recapture Act training.
- Fill out and submit the form at the end of the training.
- You will receive email confirmation for your records.
When you complete training, we receive notification and update your account.