Amending a Property Tax Refund


If you find a mistake on your Property Tax Refund return, amend it by filing Form M1PRX, Amended Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) and Renter Property Tax Refund

Common reasons to amend your return include any of these:

  • Your household income changed
  • You received an additional or corrected Certificate of Rent Paid
  • You received a corrected Statement of Property Taxes Payable
  • You received an abatement that reduced your property taxes

Contact Info

Last Updated