You can pay Minnesota estimated tax any of these ways:
- Electronic funds transfer (Online Services) - It’s secure, easy, and convenient. You can make a single payment or schedule all four payments at once.
- On the Landing page, select Make a Payment.
- Select “No, I am not using a Letter ID.”
- Select “Individual” for Customer Type.
- Select “Individual Income Tax” for the Tax Type.
- Select “Estimate” for the Type and Period.
- Complete the remaining fields.
Note: To cancel a payment, go to our Online Services page and, under Other Resources, select "View or cancel a payment or return."
- Credit or debit card - Value Payment Systems LLC processes one-time credit and debit card payments. They charge a convenience fee for this service.
- Check or money order - Create and print a payment voucher to include with your check or money order. Make your check payable to Minnesota Revenue and include the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the memo line. Mail check and voucher to the address on the voucher.
Cannot print a voucher?
Follow the steps to create the voucher and mail your payment to the address shown on the voucher or call us and we will mail you the voucher.
Keep a record of your payments. You will need this information when filing your return. Use our payment record form to keep track of your payments.