Add Local Tax and Other Taxes to a Sales and Use Tax Return


You must add lines to your Sales and Use Tax return if you're required to report and pay local or other taxes that are not already listed. This includes:

  • If there are any local sales and use taxes you're newly required to pay
  • If you start selling a taxable product or service that is reported separately (such as liquor or car rentals)

Note: If you added a line in error, delete it by selecting the blue x icon.

Contact Info

Last Updated