Refund Requests for Sales and Use Tax


Use Form ST11, Sales and Use Tax Refund Request to request refunds for:

Use Form ST11-MPA, Sales and Use Tax Multiple Period Amended Return to request refunds for:

  • Multiple period amended returns
    • Amend multiple sales and use tax returns without having to make a change to each individual return in e-Services.
  • Utilities sales tax refunds
    • Utility service providers may request refunds for sales tax paid on returns for customers now claiming an exemption.  

Note: You may file two of each type of refund requests per calendar year.

Contact Info

Last Updated