Refund Requests for Sales and Use Tax
Use Form ST11, Sales and Use Tax Refund Request to request refunds for:
- Sales or use tax paid in error on purchases
- Sales or use tax paid on qualifying capital equipment
- Special exemptions:
- Multiple period amended returns
- Amend multiple sales and use tax returns without having to make a change to each individual return in e-Services.
- Utilities sales tax refunds
- Utility service providers may request refunds for sales tax paid on returns for customers now claiming an exemption.
Note: You may file two of each type of refund requests per calendar year.