MinnesotaCare Tax Filing Extension


If you cannot file your return by the March 15 due date, you may request a 60-day filing extension.

To request a filing extension, call 651-282-5533 or email by March 15. If you request an extension after that date, we will deny it.

A filing extension does not extend the time you have to pay your tax. You must still pay any tax owed by March 15. If you do not pay by the due date, we will assess penalties and interest on any tax due.

Contact Info