File an Amended MinnesotaCare Tax Return


If you need to change a MinnesotaCare tax return, you must file an amended return.

To claim a refund, you must file your amended return within 3½ years of the regular due date of the original return. 

Keep all supporting documentation for any amended return you file. You should have all documentation available for the department to review. All amended returns are subject to audit.

How do I file my amended MinnesotaCare tax return?

You must file your amended MinnesotaCare tax return electronically using our e-Services system.

Contact Info

Last Updated