File Amended Lawful Gambling Tax Return


If you need to change a return, you must file an amended Form G1, Lawful Gambling Monthly Tax Return.

If you filed your original return electronically, you must file your amended return and schedules on paper. We cannot accept amended returns through e-Services at this time.

When you complete the return, check the "Amended return" box in the top section of Form G1.

If the change affects the combined net receipts, it may affect other returns that you previously filed. Call the Lawful Gambling Tax Unit for help.

Keep a copy of your amended return for your records.


Contact Info