S Corporation Extensions


For Filing Only

All S corporations are granted an automatic six-month extension to file Form M8, S Corporation Return.

If the IRS grants an extension of time to file your federal return that is longer than Minnesota’s six-month extension, your state filing due date is extended to the federal due date.

Make a Payment

To avoid penalties and interest, you must pay any tax owed by the regular due date.

You can make an extension payment electronically. from our See our payment options

If you're not required to pay electronically and choose to pay by check, please complete a payment voucher and mail it with your payment.

Contact Info