Personal Financial Planning Services
Personal financial planning is the management of money and financial decisions for a person or family by a licensed professional. Fees charged for personal financial planning are not taxable.
Examples of services:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their financial goals
- Educating clients about investment options and potential risks
- Monitoring clients’ accounts
- Researching investment opportunities
- Helping clients plan for education expenses or retirement