Alcoholic Beverage Tax


The Alcoholic Beverage Tax is applied to distilled spirits, beer, malt beverages, and wine manufactured, imported, and sold in Minnesota. Licensed brewers, farm wineries, manufacturers, microdistillers, wholesalers, importers, and common carriers pay the tax. Individuals who bring, transport, or ship liquor into Minnesota may be liable for use tax on the product. (Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 297G)

Contact Info

Last Updated