Audit Room and Virtual Room
Subscribe to Audit Room and Virtual Room email updates.
This guide contains information about Audit Room and Virtual Room, which are part of the Trusted Exchange (TrEx) systems.
Note: Due to our security features, you should not bookmark the Audit Room or Virtual Room sign in page. We recommend bookmarking this page to quickly access the rooms.
Trusted Exchange systems will perform system maintenance on Thursdays between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m., as needed.
Audit Room and Virtual Room will be unavailable from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 30, for system updates.
Updates for Audit Room and Virtual Room include:
- New Items and Unread Reminders emails
- Added feature to turn off emails
- Files, messages, and tasks over 60 days will no longer be marked as new
- Trusted Exchange (TrEx) system emails
- Additional details about TrEx added to Password Expiration email
- Note: TrEx also includes Electronic Certificate of Real Estate Value
- New banner for Test Region
- Improved performance and response times
Updates for Virtual Room – File Submission Rooms include:
- Labels in the Submission History table
- To see available options, open the menu in View Details
- To view submission history, use Submission Detail
- To view the file status information as a web page, select Upload Status
- To download the system response file in .XML, use Download XML
- Resolved viewing submissions issues
Note: The fix is not retroactive