Filing Extensions for State Assessed Property


Energy Production Taxes, Airline Flight Property Tax, Railroad Assessment, and Utility and Pipeline Assessment


We may grant an extension to file for Energy Production Tax, Railroad Property Tax, Utility and Pipeline Property Tax, or Airline Flight Property Tax if there is “good cause.” Good cause generally means that some sort of disaster, emergency, or other circumstance beyond your control prevented you from filing your report on time. Good cause is determined on a case by case basis. To get an extension, you need to document what prevented you from meeting the statutory deadline. 



If you have questions, email us at or call 651-556-6091

Contact Info