Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 12/18/2018


To pay your debt, the Minnesota Department of Revenue may seek legal authorization to take (seize) your:

  • real property (land and any property, such as homes or buildings, attached directly to it)
  • personal property (movable property, such as vehicles, furniture, boats, and collectibles)

We must acquire a court order (Writ of Entry) from a district court judge prior to entering your property. The "writ" contains a list of property we plan to seize to pay your debt.