Sign In
Last Updated: 3/6/2018

Amended Return

If you need to change a return, you must file an amended Lawful Gambling Monthly Tax Return (Form G1). Note: If you file electronically, you must file a paper return and schedules since we cannot accept amended returns through e-Services at this time.

When you complete the return, check the "Amended return" box in the top section of Form G1.

If the change affects the combined net receipts, it may affect other returns that you previously filed. Call the Lawful Gambling Tax Unit for help.

Keep a copy of your amended return for your records.

Important: If you use tax software to prepare your return and amend your return, make sure you file an amended return with the Department of Revenue.