Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 4/5/2016

Filing an Amended MinnesotaCare Tax Return

​If you made a mistake on your annual MinnesotaCare tax return you can file an amended return to correct any errors.
You must file your amended return within 3½ years from the due date of the original return. All amended returns are subject to a MinnesotaCare tax audit.
Make sure you keep all supporting documentation that you used to report the amounts on your original and/or amended return. If we request to see the documentation, you'll be required to provide it.

How do I file my amended MinnesotaCare tax return?

You must file your MinnesotaCare amended tax return electronically using our e-Services system.

  • Log in to e-Services using your username and password.
  • You may also access e-Services at any time by phone at 1-800-570-3329.