- Tax Collection History Updated for the End of the 2014 Legislative Session
- 2012 Tourism Industry Report Number of businesses, gross sales, taxable sales, and tax liability by type of business, county, and tourism region.
- 2012 Sales and Use Tax Statistics
Gross sales, taxable sales, and tax liability by city, county, and industry.
- Minnesota Estate Tax Study (2014) The study identifies issues for policy makers to consider in deciding
whether and how to revise, reform, replace, or repeal Minnesota's estate and gift taxes.
- Winter 2014 - 2012 and revised 2009-2011 Tax Rankings
- January 2015 - 2014 Tax Handbook
- Spring 2015 - 2013 Sales and Use Tax Statistics
Description of Information Available in the Tabs Listed Above Under Research & Statistics
Tax Handbook, recurring studies (Tax Expenditure, Tax Incidence, Homestead Property Tax Burdens), plus other one-time studies.
Detailed annual collections data for a particular tax, showing totals by location, by industry, by type of business, or by type of income.
Tax Collection History
Collection totals by fiscal year and type of tax. Some tables and charts start as early as 1957. Some include revenues from the current forecast as well.
Tax and revenue rankings (per capita and as percent of income) for each of the 50 states and DC. Includes rankings history since 1995, by state and by type of tax or revenue.
For House or Senate bills (tax provisions only). Provides official estimates of how the bill would change state revenue or expenditures. Listed by legislative session, bill number, and type of tax.