Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 5/15/2018

Requesting Copies of Previous Returns

If you need a certified copy of your returns, you must either check the appropriate box on Form M100 or specify that in your letter.

What information do I include if I request copies by letter?

Your letter must include the following information:

Where do I mail my request?