Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 5/21/2015

Political Contribution Refund

Contact Us

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Top FAQs

  • No Top FAQs for this page
see all

Related Information

About This Page

What contributions qualify for a refund?

Political contributions you made to eligible state candidates or political parties after June 30, 2013. (Contributions made on or before that date do not qualify for a refund.)

How big a refund can I receive?

The maximum annual refund is $50 for an individual or $100 for a married couple (if you file a joint Political Contribution Refund application). 

How do I request a refund?

Complete 2015 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application or 2014 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application. Send your completed form to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. You must also include copies of the receipts you received for contributions being claimed on your application.
We can only accept Form EP-3 receipts that you received from a qualified candidate or political party as proof of your