¿Cómo se hace para pagar? (Spanish)
Kuv yuav them se rov qab li cas? (Hmong)
Sidee Iskaga Bixiyaa Lacagta? (Somali)
e-Services Payment System
Pay electronically with our e-Services Payment System.
- You can use e-Services to pay income tax, use tax, delinquent tax bills, and other agency debts collected by (or “referred to”) the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
You can specify when payment will be taken from your checking or savings account, in advance or on the due date. You can cancel payments until 5 p.m. on the scheduled payment date.
You will need your Social Security number and banking information. You must use an account that is not associated with any foreign banks.
You can also pay by phone at 1-800-570-3329.
Credit or Debit Card
Pay electronically at payMNtax
- Value Payment Systems LLC is a third-party vendor that processes one-time credit and debit card payments for us.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay state income tax, estate tax, use tax, delinquent tax bills, and other agency debts collected by (or “referred to”) the department.
- There is a convenience fee for this service. Visit the Cost page on the Value Payment Systems LLC website.
- For help, call Value Payment Systems at 1-888-877-0450 and select option 1 for live operator (Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time).
- Paying by phone at 1-855-9-IPAY-MN (1-855-947-2966) is available Monday – Friday, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time.
Pay with a Check
Note: Your check authorizes the department to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. You may not receive your canceled check back.
Pay with Cash
- Cash payments must be made in person at 600 North Robert Street, St. Paul, MN.
Pay with Money Order
- Follow the same steps as paying with a check (see above)