Paying your taxes electronically is secure, easy and convenient. You can pay from a bank account, or with a credit or debit card.
From Your Bank Account
- Pay online with our e-Services Payment System
You can use e-Services to pay income tax, use tax, delinquent tax bills, and other agency debts collected by (or “referred to”) the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
- Pay by phone at 1-800-570-3329
You can specify when payment will be taken from your checking or savings account, in advance or on the due date. You can cancel payments until 5 p.m. on the scheduled payment date.
You will need your Social Security number and banking information. You must use an account that is not associated with any foreign banks.
With a Credit or Debit Card
- Pay online at www.payMNtax.com
You can use a credit or debit card to pay state income tax, estate tax, use tax, delinquent tax bills, and other agency debts collected by (or “referred to”) the department.
The following cards are accepted:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover/Novus card
- Debit Cards: Visa or MasterCard Consumer debit card or any card that has an NYCE, Pulse or STAR logo
Value Payment Systems LLC processes credit and debit card payments. There is a convenience fee for this service. For details, go to the payMNtax.com Convenience Fee Calculator.
For help with your credit card payment, contact Value Payment Systems at 1-888-877-0450 and select option 1 (live operator). Available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time.
Other payment options
- Pay by phone at 1-855-9-IPAY-MN (1-855-947-2966)
Available Monday – Friday, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time.