Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 1/6/2016

Changing Your Address

Contact Us

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Top FAQs

  • No Top FAQs for this page
see all

Related Information

About This Page

​You should notify the department if you have moved since filing your Individual Income Tax or Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) and Renter's Property Tax Refund return.

To change your address:

  • Call our 24-hour taxpayer service line at 651-296-3781 (Metro) or 1-800-652-9094 (Greater Minnesota); or
  • Email your new address to us at

We need the following information to update your address:

  • Social Security number (if you are using email, send only the last four digits)
  • Full name
  • Previous mailing address
  • Current mailing address
  • 10-digit phone number