Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/5/2017

View and Withdraw Requests

Contact Us


Find the tax type contact information in the "Contacts" tab


Top FAQs

Related Information

About This Page

Requests are the items you submit in e-Services. Examples include referring a debt, modifying a debt, declaring a payment, and recalling a debt. 

View Requests

  1. Access your OAD-Agency account.
  2. Select the History tab.
  3. Select the View Requests button.
  4. Select the tab based on the request status:
    • Submitted - Your request is waiting to be processed. You can still make changes or withdraw (cancel) your request.
    • Completed - Your request has completed processing.
    • Withdrawn - Your request was cancelled by you and was not processed.

   5.  Select the appropriate Title or Confirmation #.


Withdraw a Submitted (Pending) Request

You can withdraw a submitted request until 5:00 p.m. CST on the same day you make the request.

  1. Access your OAD-Agency account.
  2. Select the History  tab.
  3. Select View Requests button..
  4. Select the Submitted tab.
  5. Select the appropriate Title or Confirmation #.
  6. Select Withdraw Request.