Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 3/8/2018

Correcting W-2 or 1099 Information Submitted by 'Key and Send'

If a W-2 or 1099 you submitted by "key and send" is incorrect, you can correct the information until 5:00 p.m. CST on the day you submitted it. To do so:

  1. From the customer page, go to the History tab.
  2. Select W-2 Submission under the Submitted section.
  3. Select Change.
  4. Correct the information and complete the remaining steps as directed.
If your W-2 or 1099 request was already completed, email us at or send a message in e-Services. Include your Minnesota ID, confirmation number for that submission, the information to correct, and your contact information.