Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 6/4/2017

Correcting W-2 or 1099 Files

If you submitted incorrect information in your W-2 or 1099 file, you can correct the information in e-Services until 5:00 p.m. CST on the day you submitted the file. To do so:

  1. From the Activity Center tab, select the View Requests in the History section.
  2. Select the Confirmation # of your Bulk Filing Upload request.
  3. Select Cancel Request.
  4. Correct your W-2 or 1099 file and re-upload the file.

If the file was already processed, email us at or send a message in e-Services. Include your
Minnesota ID, confirmation number for that submission, the information to be corrected, and your contact information.