On the e-Services login screen, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it or if you get locked out of your account.
1. Click “Forgot Password? Account Locked?”
2. Type your unique user name in the field and click “Next”
3. Fill out the answer to your security question and click "Next"
4. Type in the new password and confirm it
5. Click “Submit” and a new authorization code will be sent to the email address on file
6. Click “Close”
If you do not know the security question or are unable to complete the steps above, call or email us for assistance. You will need your Minnesota tax ID number and either the amount of your last withholding tax deposit or the last four digits of the owner/officer's social security number.