Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 2/23/2018

Withholding on Wages Paid to Clergy

​Minnesota does not require withholding of state income taxes from the wages paid to members of the clergy.  However, a qualified church organization may withhold state taxes when requested by a clergy member if the church has an existing Minnesota tax ID registered for withholding.

For more information, see Voluntary Withholding