Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 12/9/2016

Submit Contractor Affidavit by Mail using Form IC134 (approval 4 to 6 weeks)

Important Note

Before a Contractor Affidavit can be approved, the Department of Revenue must have all withholding tax returns and payments on file for the entire period of the contract. To file withholding tax returns or to make payments, access your withholding tax account in e-Services. If you make a payment, allow 10 business days for your payment to be processed before you resubmit your Contractor Affidavit. For more information, call 651-282-9999 or 1-800-657-3594 (toll-free).

What you will need:

  • You will need your Minnesota tax identification number; OR
  • If you do not have a Minnesota identification number and you did not have employees work this project, you will need your Social Security number.
  • Total contract amount and amount still due
  • The beginning and ending dates you worked on the project
  • Project number
  • Project location
  • Project owner
  • Project owner's complete address
  • If you were not hired by the project owner (government agency), you will need the name and address of the company that hired you
  • Copies of certified contractor affidavits from each subcontractor

Step-by-Step Instructions

1. Complete Form IC134
2. Attach your subcontractor's certified contractor affidavits
3. Mail to:
Minnesota Revenue
Mail Station 6610
St. Paul, MN 55146-6610