Sign In
Last Updated: 5/23/2018

Extension to File

Contact Us

Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT)

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Top FAQs

Related Information

About This Page

​Your organization can get an automatic seven-month extension to file the Unrelated Business Income Tax return. You do not have to submit a separate form to receive an extension. When you do file your return, be sure to check the "Filing under an extension" box near the top of Form M4NP. 

Note: This is a filing extension only. You must pay any tax owed by the regular due date. If you do not, we will assess penalties and interest. See UBIT Payment Due Dates or  Penalty and Interest for more information.