Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 4/16/2012

What if I haven't filed my taxes?

If you have not filed your taxes and the due date has passed, file your return and pay any tax due as soon as possible to avoid additional late penalties and interest.

Tobacco Tax returns are due the 18th day of the following month, even if you have no activity to report.

If you are not sure if a return has been filed, you can call the Tobacco Tax Unit at 651-556-3035 and someone will review your account.