Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 12/10/2015

Filing a Paper Return

Only non-licensed taxpayers can file by paper. The returns that are accepted by paper include the Propane Fee Return- PF-1, Organic Fuel Return- ORG-1, and Motor Vehicle Payment Return- PDR-1P. If you have a petroleum license you need to file and pay all of your returns electronically through e-Services.

If you are a non-licensed taxpayer and if you have a tax liability due, mail your return and payment to... 

Petroleum Tax
Mail Station 1510
Saint Paul, MN 55146-1510

If you do not have a tax liability due, you still need to mail your return showing zero liability to...

Petroleum Tax
Mail Station 3333
Saint Paul, MN 55146-3333