Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 3/30/2015

I no longer provide health care services

‚ÄčIf you no longer provide health care services or receive any receipts that are subject to the MinnesotaCare Tax, you're no longer required to file the annual return. 

You must update your MinnesotaCare Tax account in e-Services or contact us so we can update our records.

To update your account electronically

  1.  Log in to e-Services
  2. Select your MinnesotaCare Tax account
  3. Select "Close Account" (under Account Information tab)

You may also call us at 651-282-5533 or notify us by email at (  Please include your

  • Minnesota tax ID number
  • business end date
  • contact information