You need the following information to pay your MinnesotaCare Tax by phone:
- 7-digit Minnesota tax ID number
- e-Services password
- Period for which you're making a payment
- Amount of your payment
- Bank routing number and account number
- Press "1" to confirm you're calling from a touch-tone phone.
- Press "2" to file or pay a business tax.
- Enter your 7-digit Minnesota tax ID number (not your Social Security number. When prompted, press 1 to confirm the number you entered is correct, or press 2 if it's wrong and you need to re-enter it.).
- Enter your password, followed by the pound key (#). If you're a first-time user:
- Enter your temporary password.
- When prompted, create a personal password (it must be 4 to 9 digits).
- Press "2" to make a payment. Indicate who the payment is for:
- Press "1" to make a payment for "yourself".
- Press "2" to make a payment for a client.
- Indicate which MinnesotaCare tax type you're making a payment for:
- Provider Tax- press X
- Hospital Tax- press X
- Surgical Center Tax-press X
- Wholesale Drug Distributor Tax-press X
- Legend Drug Use Tax-press X
- Indicate the type of payment you're making, as follows:
- Quarterly or monthly estimated tax payment for the current calendar year-press 1
- Payment for your current annual MinnesotaCare Tax return ("return payment")-press 2
- Return payment for a prior-year MinnesotaCare Tax return-press X. Enter the year for which you're making the payment (use four digits).
- Enter your payment amount in dollars and cents, followed by the pound key (#). If there are no cents, enter two zeroes.
- If this is your first time making a payment by phone, enter the following information when prompted:
- Bank account type (checking or savings)
- Your bank's 9-digit routing number
- Your account number
- Press "1" to have your payment withdrawn today, or press "2" to select a future date. If entering a future date, use two-digits for the month and four-digits for the year (MM/YYYY).
- Verify the bank information entered. When prompted, press "1" to authorize the payment, or press "2" if your bank information is wrong and you need to enter it.
- You'll be given a confirmation number, payment date and time. Be sure to save them for future reference.
Note: If you hang up before receiving a confirmation number, your payment won't be made and the information you entered won't be saved.