Sign In
Last Updated: 4/11/2012

Delinquent Tax

​If you need to pay delinquent tax for your organization, you received a letter from the Department of Revenue. The letter should provide you with details regarding the delinquent tax and filing a return or making a payment. Contact the auditor who sent the letter to you if you need additional assistance.