Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 9/10/2015

Closing Gambling Operations

If you permanently stop conducting gambling activities, you must file Form LG204, License Termination Plan, with the Gambling Control Board within 30 days from the date you stop the activities. The form is available on the Gambling Control Board’s website.

All unplayed games in your possession must either be returned to the distributor for credit or a refund, or sent to the Department of Revenue for destruction. This includes any unplayed bingo paper. Contact us before shipping or bringing in any unplayed games.

Note! You must not destroy unplayed games.
You must continue to file your monthly tax returns:
  • until all gambling proceeds are expended and your inventory is disposed of according to the Gambling Control Board’s approved termination plan; and
  • for any month in which there is activity.​