Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 1/9/2015

I haven't filed my taxes

​If you still haven’t filed your taxes and the due date has passed, file your return and pay any tax due as soon as possible to avoid any additional late penalties and interest.

A return is required even if you have no business to report.

If you are not sure if a return has been filed, you can log in to e-Services or call the Insurance Taxes Unit at 651-556-3024 and someone will review your account.