Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 1/25/2018

Cigarette Sales on Reservations

​Who files the Sales on Reservations Report?

Beginning with the January 2018 filing period, any distributor that sells cigarettes on a reservation in Minnesota, including sales to businesses that are not owned by the tribe, can file this report each month with the Department of Revenue. 

When is my report due?

File the report by the 18th of each month, even if you had no sales during the reporting period.

If you no longer sell cigarettes to businesses on reservations, contact us to close your Reservation Sales account.

How do I file this report?

You can file your Cigarette Sales on Reservations Report: