Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 11/13/2017

Alcohol Sales on Reservations

Who must file the Sales on Reservations Report?

Any distributor that sells distilled spirits, wine, or beer on a reservation in Minnesota, including sales to businesses that are not owned by the tribe, must file this report each month with the Department of Revenue.

When is my report due?

You must file the report by the 18th of each month, even if you had no sales during the reporting period.

If you no longer sell alcohol products to businesses on reservations, contact us to close your Reservation Sales account.

How do I file this report?

You can file your Alcohol Sales on Reservations Report: