Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 12/18/2014

Alcohol Importer Report

Who must file an Alcohol Importer Report?

Any business that imports distilled spirits or wine into Minnesota must file this monthly report with the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
This report is required by Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 297G (Liquor Taxation).

When is the report due?

You must file a report by the 10th to report sales or shipments into Minnesota for the previous month  You must file every month, even if you have no activity to report.
We will charge a penalty of $25 for each month you don't file a report.

How do I file this report?

You can file an Alcohol Importer Report:


If you have questions or need additional help, email us at or call 651-556-3036.