Log in to e-Services
Pay electronically in e-Services.
Credit or Debit Card
Pay electronically at www.payMNtax.com
- Value Payment Systems LLC is a third-party vendor that processes one-time credit and debit card payments for us.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay state income tax, estate tax, use tax, delinquent tax bills, and other agency debts collected by (or “referred to”) the department.
- There is a convenience fee for this service. Visit the Cost page on the Value Payment Systems LLC website.
- For help, call Value Payment Systems at 1-888-877-0450 and select option 1 for live operator (Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time).
- Paying by phone at 1-855-9-IPAY-MN (1-855-947-2966) is available Monday – Friday, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time.
You can pay by ACH credit, when you request a payment through your bank to pay a bill. For details, see Paying by ACH Credit.
Pay with a Check
Note: Your check authorizes the department to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. You may not receive your canceled check back.
Pay with Cash
- Cash payments must be made in person at 600 North Robert Street, St. Paul, MN.
Pay with Money Order
- Follow the same steps as paying with a check (see above)
You can authorize a direct transfer from your bank account to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. For information on how to make a bank wire transfer, call us at 651-556-3003 or 1-800-657-3909.