Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/26/2015

Refund check I received

​You'll receive a refund check when you overpaid on one of your Mineral Tax returns.

If you agree with the amount , cash the check.
If you're not sure the amount is correct, or have any other questions, contact the Mineral Tax unit at 218-744-7424 and someone will review your account with you.